Choose THIS healthier option instead of THAT when cooking up your favorite meals!
Posts from the ‘Diet Tips’ Category
- Skip the diet. Just eat healthy & make better choices.
- Find a workout (or trainer) you love. It will make exercising each day less of a drag.
- Find a “wind down” or “stress reliever” routine to do at the end of each day. Set a time where you do it every night, then get in bed right after. Sleeping more is major.
- Know that it’s okay to be a little hungry.
- When you eat, focus ONLY on eating. Overeating happens when you’re distracted.
- Protein, Produce, Plant-based fats (avocados, nuts, plant oils).
- The answer is always water. Hungry? Water. Headache? Water. Hungover? Water.
- Drink at least 8oz of water when you first wakeup.
- No eating 2.5 to 3 hours before bed.
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach & always have a prepared grocery list before shopping. Sticking to your list will help you stay away from junk food & impulse buys.
Perfect sweet tooth cravings!
- -Fresh Apples
- Slice apples into even pieces, then place them in a large zip lock bag.
- To your liking, add as much cinnamon needed to coat every apple piece when done.
- Once cinnamon is added, tightly seal the zip lock bag and shake until cinnamon is evenly distributed among apple pieces.