❤️ “I’m still learning to love the parts of myself that no one claps for.” ❤️
learning to love yourself wholeheartedly is a process.. but it’s a process that is incredibly important in how many things in your life are going to play out. loving yourself will make it easier for you not to chase someone who doesn’t love you or treat you properly. instead of seeking someone else’s love to fill the void you have yet to fill yourself, go out and do things that will help you discover who you are.
- go on a long road trip with a friend.
- sit in a cozy cafe by yourself & read an uplifting book.
- stay up all night with your friends while laying under the stars & talking about life.
- call an older family member & ask them to tell you about their past.
- write inspirational quotes on some note cards & hang them up around your room as daily reminders.
just do things that you enjoy & learn how to live without craving love..
once you do that, you will then recognize & be ready to be loved by someone who actually loves you for all that you are.. instead of seeking love from someone who doesn’t deserve you.
“plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” ❤️
one day, the right person will show up with huge ass bouquet. 😘