Canned Tuna (in water)
Frozen Fruits & Veggies
Steel Cut Oats
Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
Raw Nuts and/or Seeds
Low Sugar, Natural, & Healthy:
- Protein Bars
- Natural Granola Oat Bars
- Energy Bars
This list of healthy foods to always stay stocked up on fits in with my recent post about lasting weightloss tips. Check it out if weight loss is one of your goals!
| 4/3tobeFREE |
- includes FULL workout videos to follow along to.
- 4 workouts per week that require ZERO equipment and take LESS than 30 minutes.
- The workouts are designed for those who want to lose weight, tone up, or just improve their overall health.
- Workout videos will be sent one by one through out your journey. The point of this strategy is to keep giving you a daily reminder, which will help you stay on track and be more motivated through out the process.
- Dalis will be doing the workouts as you follow along with her, as if she is training you.
- Be sure to provide your correct email address, because that is where all of the workouts and uplifting messages will be sent through out the 12 weeks.
- If you have not received the introductory video along with your first workout video, within 24 hours of purchasing.. try checking your spam folder
Part 2 of the Five2FIT Workout Guide Series
Click to Purchase $7.99
FITsation’s Recipe E-book includes:
22 delicious recipes to show that eating healthy can be fun!