- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit
- Skip the diet. Just eat healthy & make better choices.
- Find a workout (or trainer) you love. It will make exercising each day less of a drag.
- Find a “wind down” or “stress reliever” routine to do at the end of each day. Set a time where you do it every night, then get in bed right after. Sleeping more is major.
- Know that it’s okay to be a little hungry.
- When you eat, focus ONLY on eating. Overeating happens when you’re distracted.
- Protein, Produce, Plant-based fats (avocados, nuts, plant oils).
- The answer is always water. Hungry? Water. Headache? Water. Hungover? Water.
- Drink at least 8oz of water when you first wakeup.
- No eating 2.5 to 3 hours before bed.
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach & always have a prepared grocery list before shopping. Sticking to your list will help you stay away from junk food & impulse buys.
click here to see the published Ab Blaster Commercial!
I went back on the website so I could give the direct links to top and bottom piece, but I couldn’t find either one. I hope they bring the sets back in this pattern, because it is one of my favorites!
Their sets are SO comfortable. The leggings are definitely in the top 5 most comfortable I’ve ever worn!
If you love this 2-piece set, check out my recent post about the other one I got from Popactive!
I am SO happy with the feedback on the 8-week workout & meal guide that I created! Just 4 weeks after it has been launched, I have received so many emails and pictures from people who have seen amazing results by following it!
I also created a support group on Facebook that I add people in if they want to be added when they purchase! It is so helpful to keep everyone motivating and encouraging each other!
Become apart of FITsationNation by purchasing the guide! You will love it!
Website to purchase: theFITsation