- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit
Canned Tuna (in water)
Frozen Fruits & Veggies
Steel Cut Oats
Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
Raw Nuts and/or Seeds
Low Sugar, Natural, & Healthy:
- Protein Bars
- Natural Granola Oat Bars
- Energy Bars
This list of healthy foods to always stay stocked up on fits in with my recent post about lasting weightloss tips. Check it out if weight loss is one of your goals!
- Skip the diet. Just eat healthy & make better choices.
- Find a workout (or trainer) you love. It will make exercising each day less of a drag.
- Find a “wind down” or “stress reliever” routine to do at the end of each day. Set a time where you do it every night, then get in bed right after. Sleeping more is major.
- Know that it’s okay to be a little hungry.
- When you eat, focus ONLY on eating. Overeating happens when you’re distracted.
- Protein, Produce, Plant-based fats (avocados, nuts, plant oils).
- The answer is always water. Hungry? Water. Headache? Water. Hungover? Water.
- Drink at least 8oz of water when you first wakeup.
- No eating 2.5 to 3 hours before bed.
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach & always have a prepared grocery list before shopping. Sticking to your list will help you stay away from junk food & impulse buys.
Click to Purchase $7.99
FITsation’s Recipe E-book includes:
22 delicious recipes to show that eating healthy can be fun!