Canned Tuna (in water)
Frozen Fruits & Veggies
Steel Cut Oats
Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
Raw Nuts and/or Seeds
Low Sugar, Natural, & Healthy:
- Protein Bars
- Natural Granola Oat Bars
- Energy Bars
This list of healthy foods to always stay stocked up on fits in with my recent post about lasting weightloss tips. Check it out if weight loss is one of your goals!
- Skip the diet. Just eat healthy & make better choices.
- Find a workout (or trainer) you love. It will make exercising each day less of a drag.
- Find a “wind down” or “stress reliever” routine to do at the end of each day. Set a time where you do it every night, then get in bed right after. Sleeping more is major.
- Know that it’s okay to be a little hungry.
- When you eat, focus ONLY on eating. Overeating happens when you’re distracted.
- Protein, Produce, Plant-based fats (avocados, nuts, plant oils).
- The answer is always water. Hungry? Water. Headache? Water. Hungover? Water.
- Drink at least 8oz of water when you first wakeup.
- No eating 2.5 to 3 hours before bed.
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach & always have a prepared grocery list before shopping. Sticking to your list will help you stay away from junk food & impulse buys.
❤️ “I’m still learning to love the parts of myself that no one claps for.” ❤️
learning to love yourself wholeheartedly is a process.. but it’s a process that is incredibly important in how many things in your life are going to play out. loving yourself will make it easier for you not to chase someone who doesn’t love you or treat you properly. instead of seeking someone else’s love to fill the void you have yet to fill yourself, go out and do things that will help you discover who you are.
- go on a long road trip with a friend.
- sit in a cozy cafe by yourself & read an uplifting book.
- stay up all night with your friends while laying under the stars & talking about life.
- call an older family member & ask them to tell you about their past.
- write inspirational quotes on some note cards & hang them up around your room as daily reminders.
just do things that you enjoy & learn how to live without craving love..
once you do that, you will then recognize & be ready to be loved by someone who actually loves you for all that you are.. instead of seeking love from someone who doesn’t deserve you.
“plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” ❤️
one day, the right person will show up with huge ass bouquet. 😘