Choose THIS healthier option instead of THAT when cooking up your favorite meals!
Posts tagged ‘weightloss’
20 Squat Jumps
20 Alternating Lunge Jumps (10 per side)
20 Squat Jacks
20 In & Out Squat Jumps
| 4/3tobeFREE |
- includes FULL workout videos to follow along to.
- 4 workouts per week that require ZERO equipment and take LESS than 30 minutes.
- The workouts are designed for those who want to lose weight, tone up, or just improve their overall health.
- Workout videos will be sent one by one through out your journey. The point of this strategy is to keep giving you a daily reminder, which will help you stay on track and be more motivated through out the process.
- Dalis will be doing the workouts as you follow along with her, as if she is training you.
- Be sure to provide your correct email address, because that is where all of the workouts and uplifting messages will be sent through out the 12 weeks.
- If you have not received the introductory video along with your first workout video, within 24 hours of purchasing.. try checking your spam folder
- Skip the diet. Just eat healthy & make better choices.
- Find a workout (or trainer) you love. It will make exercising each day less of a drag.
- Find a “wind down” or “stress reliever” routine to do at the end of each day. Set a time where you do it every night, then get in bed right after. Sleeping more is major.
- Know that it’s okay to be a little hungry.
- When you eat, focus ONLY on eating. Overeating happens when you’re distracted.
- Protein, Produce, Plant-based fats (avocados, nuts, plant oils).
- The answer is always water. Hungry? Water. Headache? Water. Hungover? Water.
- Drink at least 8oz of water when you first wakeup.
- No eating 2.5 to 3 hours before bed.
- Never grocery shop on an empty stomach & always have a prepared grocery list before shopping. Sticking to your list will help you stay away from junk food & impulse buys.